Monday 3 December 2012

Welcome Roguesters

Welcome to my blog, here is a little information about me. I'm fifteen years old and I live in cambridge, the famous university town! I am currently undertaking my gcses, and yes I will admit now I'm a bit of a maths geek! Sorry! I'm a bubbly creative person who is just obsessed by fashion, for you will always see me in Topshop or online on Urban Outfitters and Asos! I love fashion and I live everything to do it with it so I decided to kill two birds with one stone and set up not only this blog but my new Tee shop called Rouge Tee's, for I always love wearing tees whether they have a cute picture on them or a funny saying, they go well with everything so not only will I post about new fashion and beauty trends but also I will add information about my tee shop as I continue to expand it. If you want more information about me or my tee shop then just email me at RougeTees@hotmail.co.uk! Farewell Roguesters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment