Friday 7 December 2012

Best friends

As I grow older I have realised life is made by the friends and family you have, and as young children we will fight and laugh with many different people. So as I mature I realised that only a handful of friends will always be there for you whilst the rest are rather fake friends, meaning popularity isn't everything.

Trust me you can be the most popular person in school yet not have someone to confined in. That is why it's seems better to have two true friends then around 10 fake friends.

Now I have come to a major crossroads in my life, it is choosing which sixth form to go to, for should I stay somewhere I am unhappy but be with my best friend or should I go somewhere better but risk losing my best friend. I know many of you are probably thinking if they where true best friends they would keep in contact no matter what, and that is my dilemma are we both really true best friends or fakes! So as the decision clock tick more and more I see myself slipping away form my best friend for we barely speak and now barely notice each other. For as I have been studying for some exams she has found friends with a girl who brings out all the negative impacts of my best friend, and not only is this impacting on me but on many of my classmates.

So should I tell her she has changed and suffer the risk of falling out  or do I leave it be and act like nothing has happened and let them hurt others. I guess I have to stand up to her and hope everything turns out for the best but am I a horrible person for saying that this other girl brings out the negatives in her, for I would never want to hurt anyone but I think it's safe to say that no matter what happens I think I have will always have my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment