Saturday 8 December 2012

Meeting Mazz, Sam and Louis

So thought I would share one of the beat days this year which happened last week! So most of you will know about YouTube, well three youtubers who are really famous in England decided to do a tour on their bus! Over the course of a month they visited some of the main cities in the uk holding meet ups for all there fans. The three youtubers where Sam Pepper, Mazzi Mazz and Food for Louis.

So on Tuesday last week (the 4th) they came to cambridge my hometown and me and a couple of my friends decided to go.

The meet up was scheduled for 5 o'clock so as a good fan I went and brought a cheesecake, Sam Peppers favourite. So I waited in the freezing cold on Parkers piece a patch of grass in cambridge, and as famous people are they where fashionably late. Once they arrived they where greeted by around 200 screaming girls of cambridge, everyone pushing there way to the front to get picture with them. So after we waited two hours in a que to get our pictures with them It was finally my time so as I was approaching Mazz for a hug and old lady approached Sam, well I should really say lady. She started shouting at Sam for he called her an old lady and as you can guess this didn't go down very well with her, so I was left hugging mazz for around 5 minutes for we were both to scared of the old lady to let go! And yes I do admit I did enjoy it lots!!

After the meet up they held a party on their bus for 20 people so of course me and my friends bagged ourself a place on the bus! Along side me and my friends where a couple of youtubers from a college in cambridge and some other girls. So on the bus we played bus surfing where you all have to stand up and not fall over, left me with quite a few bruises. We then talked with Mazz and Sam, both genuinely really nice people. We stopped at a car park and has a dance off outside now due to me not being able to dance I watched at the sideline, needless to say it was very impressive and funny!
I thoroughly enjoyed that day and my love for Sam, Mazz and Louis has grown even more!

Oh and my face is painted as a tiger for we had a Christmas fair that day and my friends got bored so decided to make me a tiger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment