Thursday 11 April 2013

About me tag

So I'm just an ordinary teen who loves sitting in front of her computer watching YouTube videos and tweeting. So I thought of the idea of doing the about me tag on my blog, as its quite new and here it enables you to get to know me better! So here I go!

Do you have a middle name?
Yes, it's Annabella, the name my dad wanted to call me.

What's your favourite subject at school?
My favourite subject would have to be art, as you don't have to revise it or learn facts. It is a hard subject, yet I love doing it for it expresses my creative side.

What's your favourite drink?
I don't think I really have a favourite drink as I will drink basically anything. Diet coke is always my go to option, but I love hot chocolates, especially mint ones! They are AMAZING, but I also love Oreo milkshakes!

Favourite song at the moment?
It would have to be Work by Iggy Azalea. Can't stop playing it on replay!
"No money, no family, sixteen in the middle of Miami"

What would you name your children?
No clue, don't even know if I want children in the future!

Do you participate in any sports?
Paha no, I go to the gym, but I'm not really the sporty type.

Favourite book?
I don't really read, but I love Fallen too Far.

Favourite colour?
Pastel colours are so cute, but my favourite colour is probably blue.

Favourite animal?
I love dogs, I really want one but I rent my house so can't. But if I was possible I would want an panda they are just so cute!!

Favourite perfume?
Viva la juicy by Juicy Couture, I also love my Rihanna perfume.

Have you graduated high school?
Well I'm English so I go to secondary school and no I haven't I'm in my last year doing GCSE'S but next year I'm going to a sixth form college.

Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes too many times to remember!

Do you speak any other languages?
I can just about make conversation in German other than that I know a few words in French and Spanish. I can barely speak English properly yet alone another language.

Do you have any siblings?
Yes I'm the youngest of four, I have two older sisters and an older brother.

What's your favourite store?
That's a tricky one because I love different shops for different things, for makeup I love Mac and can't forget boots. Whilst for body care I love lush, and for clothes I'm obsessed with Topshop and Urban Outfitters.

Favourite restaurant?
Nanda ftw

Do you like school?
Not really as my school is private so the majority of people in it are stuck up there own arse.

Favourite YouTubers?
I'm literally obsessed with YouTube, so there are to many to name. I love Jack and Finn, Caspar Lee, JC Caylen, MacBarbie, Zoella and Beauty crush.

Favourite Movie?
A walk to remember!

Favourite TV show?
90210 all the way!

PC or Mac?
Mac, they look so much nicer and so easy to use. I have a Mac Pro myself and I love it.

What phone do you have?
iPhone 4S

How tall are you?
I'm around 5ft 10. I know I'm tall for a girl.

Think it's time I hit the sack now!

No comments:

Post a Comment